"I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples."
― Mother Teresa
For many years the staff at Genesis Physiotherapy had been actively participating in various activities to serve the community.
~To name Few ~
- Ongoing support to FOCUS on seniors on profit organizations by providing professional services to seniors events, conducting class room sessions on Falls risks and prevention, benefits of walking and more-
- Education session on benefits of walking and exercise at Pakistani Immigrant Services and wellness Society events.
- Providing voluntary opportunities to students through Sikh Youth Calgary, a nonprofit organization
- Mentoring students form Physiotherapy, Kinesiology and Massage therapy schools.
- Providing Voluntary opportunities to High school students to gain work place experience and credits.
- Providing Voluntary opportunities to new Graduate students, to gain knowledge and hands on experience in their respective field.
- Providing voluntary opportunities to internationally trained Physiotherapists and other professionals to gain exposure in their respective field.
I am always thankful to Genesis Physiotherapy staff for their contribution to the FOCUS on seniors programs. ~RosbinaNathoo ~President FOCUS on seniors..
My sincere thanks to Genesis physiotherapy staff for providing me an opportunity to job shadow and gain hands on experience that made me a better professional. This experience helped me to get a job that I was looking for.
~Pablo Garcia, Kinesiology
Working at Genesis Physiotherapy center proved a wonderful experience. The Team work, commitment to quality patient care and professional approach of the Therapists makes it one the best Physical Therapy clinics in town. I am really impressed by the active contribution of center towards the community. I would like to thank the whole team for their supportive and friendly attitude with team members and clients/patients. I am grateful to them for providing me a chance to be a part of this great team.
~Jawad Ali Hashim, Intern